Thursday 1 May 2008

ta-da! I like to think of it as. . .

. . .my little oasis. . .


.
(I was inspired by singing that Maria Muldar tune the other day. . .) (but I really love this version by The Brand New Heavies, and I did promise the witch some skating!)

and in my little oasis, is a little tree - a housewarming bonsai from the lovely shot! isn't that beautiful! thanks shot. . . erm, I won't tell you at this stage what happened to the last bonsai I was given. . . :-( oops - never mind, I learnt what not to do on the first one and I always learn from my mistakes. . . :-)

.

back at the pool tho. . . HEY! you're getting into your birthday suit!! CRIKEY - I'm sure that wasn't in the dressing up box?? look, don't strip off now, we'll do the skinny dipping after dinner, ok? oh, alright - if you must, just take off your shoes and dip your toes in then. . .

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How lovely! I'm green with envy.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I've landed my carpet in the pool by accident C:/ But, no worries, it rolls up and out of the way just fine and it can dry on the way home C:)

I, Like The View said...

ooooh - does that mean you could enter a wet t-shirt contest craig?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:-D

shot at the weekend I'll show you the real thing, but in the meantime - let's dream!

Mel said...

Whoa.......

:-)

It's LOVELY.
(with or without the soggy magic carpet......)

Definitely worth the climb!


*happily splashing with ducky feet*

Anonymous said...

Boy that Willy Wonka is an odd one... he wouldn't shut his mouth the whole way up...

Suppose i'll just wait up here for a while...

I, Like The View said...

you wait where you want, young sir, I'll find you somehow. . .

:-D

you make as big a splash as you want Ms Mel!!

I, Like The View said...

finally gets to *strip off* and go skinny dipping!!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-ha! the water is great. . .

Mel said...

*coverin' eyes*

quackquackquackquackeeeeeeeekkksandyikes!

LOL

Mel said...

Don't mind me.....

*dangles feet in the water, lays back and munches popcorn*

G'head.....I'm just gonna lay here and enjoy the view UP.
*happy sigh*

I, Like The View said...

you lay back and enjoy

you deserve it

:-)

Rimshot said...

Oh geez! (averts eyes)

erm... I'll be... um... where's the loo?

Mel said...

Ohhh....very nice bitty tree!

Ummm...I'll stay right where I am and admire it, thanksmuchly.

<--plant murderer ('member? LOL)